Thursday, March 5, 2015

Game On For Summer

If you are anything like me, this cold dreary weather means you've been stuck at home, in your sweat pants, trying not to occupy yourself with snacking.  All this ice and snow has made it really hard to get out of the house and be active.  That is why I am so excited to share what I am about to tell you!   





Together with some of my fitness friends, I have a 30-day program where we will utilize a mixed genre plan of online workouts to tone up, drop pounds and inches, and WERK – Keeping it FRESH, FUN and FIERCE! {because hello, you are the worth it!} The workouts will stream straight from your laptop, tablet or smartphone! They range in length and can be modified for ANY fitness level. You can do all of the workouts from the comfort of your home.  Plus I have some slammin' nutrition that will get you ready to bare it!

Are you planning a beach vacay this spring or summer? {YAY!}

Or oodles of time lounging by the pool? 

Do you want to look and feel amazingly confident {and fabulous} in your summer gear? 

Well then the time is NOW to get bikini, shorts and tank top ready! Lift, jump and plank your way there!


It is GAME ON FOR SUMMER! And I can help!

There will be a new workout and challenge each day. So if you are competitive at all {hello cool prizes!} this is YOUR program. Did I mention that you could win a gift card to Athleta or a Fitbit?? Yup.

Let me help you SIZZLE this Summer!

Do you want to join me???? Comment below "Game on"  or on my Facebook Page to let me know you are ready to do this!





No comments:

Post a Comment