Monday, March 30, 2015

5 Day Jump Start for Summer

I have a lot of people ask me about my eating habits, the types of workouts I do, and how I balance a clean, healthy diet with every day life- especially since I love to eat and trying new recipes is one of my biggest hobbies!  As someone who has always struggled with keeping weight off and making myself workout on a regular basis, I totally get how hard it can be to know where to start and how to make the jump into a healthier lifestyle.  I have counted calories, been low carb, vegetarian, dairy free, low sugar, trained for half marathons, done weight lifting, and even dabbled with diet pills (oh the choices we make in college).  Some of these worked well, some of these not so much (sorry, there is no magic diet pill).  The biggest thing I've learned over the year, is you just have to start somewhere and set small, attainable goals for yourself.  This brings me to the 5 Day Jump Start. 
Throughout my entire adult life, I've been most successful when I've had a clear plan, been 100% committed to my goals and had a support network.  So, I am looking to create a small group of 10 people who want to join me in getting ready for summer.  We will follow a simple nutrition based program that uses a clean eating meal plan, light daily activity, and daily attainable goals.  This program is easily modifiable for every fitness level, from people who don't exercise at all, to people who run marathons.  
This 5 day program will begin Monday, April 20th, but the spots go fast so I encourage you to register in advance.  
If you want to…
...commit to a healthier lifestyle
...get tips on portion control and clean eating
...find a support network of people going through the same struggles
...get tips on meal planning
...learn how to incorporate more activity into your daily schedule
...get constant motivation and support 24/7

then THIS program is for you!

To reserve your spot, you MUST follow these TWO steps:
1: Comment below and say “Count me in!"
2: Then follow me on Facebook so that I can send you a private message to make sure that we’ll be a good fit working together and to receive full details. 

This is a 5-day life changing challenge that will be fun, effective and leave you feeling confident and on the path to great health. This is a virtual group, so it doesn't matter where you live. Part nutrition, part exercise and part MOTIVATION to stick to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment